I have included the recipe if anyone out there wants to try it also.
Berry swirl cheesecake
Cheesecake — one of the most sinful desserts — comes over all angelic in these delicious low-fat berry versions.
- 600g low-fat ricotta
- 220g ctn low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 100ml honey
- 90g (1/4 cup) raspberry jam, warmed
- Fresh berries, to serve
This information is per serve.
- Preheat oven to 140°C. Line twelve 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Process the ricotta, cream cheese, lemon rind and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add the egg and honey, and process until just combined.
- Divide ricotta mixture evenly among the cases. Top each with 1 teaspoon of jam and use a skewer to swirl. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Place in fridge for 3-4 hours to chill. Top with berries.
- Cook's tip: To test whether the cheesecakes are cooked, lightly touch the centres to see if they feel firm on top; the centres will gradually become firmer as the cheesecakes cool.