Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A bit of a naughty weekend, but triumph!

Well here I am. I haven't written for a while. Well, on the weekend we had our daughter's 3rd birthday party, which I was very concious about the food I would eat and how much exactly. I actually was very proud of myself. I bought some kanga bangas, which went down a treat. Let's just say there were none left, and I bought 2 packets to the barbeque. But the icky ones that were full of fat did come back home, I have sinced thrown them in the bin. I had 2 kanga bangas with bread, and salad, and 1 chicken kebab.

We had friends bring slices, and I thought I was good just having 1 little slice.... Until we got home of course. Well, they sent those slices home with us, and I was a bit naughty, every time I went past the fridge I would grab one, big mistake. In the morning I weighed 800grams more on the scales. Well, I was a bit cross with myself, so the next day I was very strict with my diet, and low and behold, the next day on the scales, I had lost all of those 800 grams that I had put on. Bonus!! When I am focused I can be extremelly strict with myself, and not touch anything sweet or eat too much, which is what happens most days, but if I taste 1 sweet thing, I kind of go overboard like I did on Saturday night. I have since thrown out all left over food from the party, so there is nothing but healthy food left in the fridge or pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment