Sunday, February 27, 2011

Woohoo, another good weekend!

I was very surprised with the scales this morning to be honest with you. I tried to be good at the barbecue we went to yesterday. There were dips and biscuits, cheese, cabana and carrot and celery sticks, so I did stick to the carrot and celery sticks with the dip - not bad.

When the BBQ was cooked, I put 1 sausage, a dinner roll, and salad, tomato's and the smallest serve of coleslaw. But, at the end of the day I did indulge in a small dessert. I am not even sure what it was, so couldn't even add it to my food diary - I was counting calories while I was there, tracking my calories through my iPhone.

In the evening, I made myself an eggplant parmiagana, and didn't eat anything else for the day. Woke up, and I had gone down 200grams since I woke up, which was great, especially since it was a no exercise day. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment